View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 09:53 AM   #440 (permalink)
Joepro
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Company car
Joepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond reputeJoepro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
I know it's a bit early but the first flashlight drags event is the first weekend in may. If like to get more Z's there instead of just me for once lol. I will def be there and if more of you come i have a nice 10x10 pop up tent and chairs so we all could make up some "pit" spots and hang out while we race. Even if you have no interest in running your car it's still a chance to hand out and see alot of nice cars run. Typically there are about 150-250 cars racing. Fewest ive seen there was 125 most was over 300. It's a great time.

Website is Flashlight Drags - Street Racing Without The Jail Time! has all dates, times, directions, etc.
I plan on it for sure! Like I said before working on a few guys at work to come down, Shane has ran into some issues with getting his car back together, got his block back from the machine shop and found a scratch between one of the water jackets, and he bough an upgraded trans input shaft but the company did not tell him it would not work in an 03 trans, his s an 03...I feel so bad for him, all he wants to do is get it back together.