View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 09:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute
Default Warped 'em again

Well, front rotors are warped again. 17,XXX miles. First time was at about 10K miles. Same set of tires that the car came with, stock original pads, no track days. Nissan told me they use shitty Altima rotors, probably a lie as I doubt altima's get rotors this large, but they seem to be cut from the same cloth. I'll post up what they do this time, as I doubt there is enough material left to turn them a 3rd time (They had to turn one of them twice the last time it was warped so bad, and removed a very visible amount).
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote