View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 09:14 PM   #198 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
I don't have that problem at all, the hatch gets "hot" not hot enough to mess with GTMat, not even close, I tested it after driving hard and leaving it in the sun on a HOT day. No issues here!
(You also gotta think that they're in TX, which isn't exactly cold during the summer)

If you're still really concerned, you can go with their Onyx, it'll give you a bit more deadening because it's thicker, and it doesn't have any asphalt so no worry about the "smell"
What he said.

We have not had any reports of melting from customers. Due to high demand, we released a butyl based product that is identical to the big name brand. Pm the gtmat account for a free sample kit. I'll get them all processed Monday morning.