View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 02:43 PM   #2735 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post

Taffyapples have money too! I think Mr.alcheng will take their money without issue

GJ on the vac'ing. I just finished up 90% and of my vac'ing 100% of the dusting. Two bedrooms left to vacuum then I can take a break.
Good job my fellow cleaners I have also been vac'ing and cleaning the house. I am also much happier now though cause my buddy bailed on the work I was going to help him with this afternoon, so after cleaning I only need to go grocery shopping and my day is done! Time to chill and hang around the house! Probably use my time for some guitar playing and forum whoring

Also agree that mr. alcheng would take the taffyapples money np! I know I do/would when they want work done

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I love most forms of auto racing but cannot get into Nascar, I'm not sure why. I do try to watch the Daytona race every year. I hear its way better to see live.
plus I have some co-workers that are really into it, but I know nothing about it nor do I try to invest anytime into just not interested...........