View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 07:15 AM   #1906 (permalink)
MrBMW
Enthusiast Member

Drives: YELLOW 370Z 6MT NAV
MrBMW will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
I don't know how you deal with it.

With how loud it is in the car, I think it must sound like a stock car from the outside. I haven't heard it from the outside yet, so I don't know, but I get freaked out whenever I get near a cop. The GF says it's loud but not obnoxious or anything, so it must just be loud in the car making me think it's super loud outside when it's really not.
I thought the same myself, but can only assume mines quite a bit louder having the Test Pipes as well. At first i was a bit like "Damn this is a bit LOUD." Either I'm deaf with age/concerts LOL, but i it's just truly grown on me. I'm still waiting to get a chance with the Wife for her to a drive buy so i can get a chance to hear it from the outside.

Although i did listen to Aus370 (7AT) straight after his installation and honestly doesn't appear as loud as i thought. Which is good for driving past the Boys in blue (@normal speeds).

Quote:
Originally Posted by dainedazz View Post
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg
Not long now mate. As others have said you will definitely fall in love with car all over again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Damn I love the sound of this car. It's gets so exotic up top. Tunnels and overpasses FTW.
I just about try and find tunnels to hear the re-verb it gives off. Honestly none of the Videos TRULY give this setup justice. The sound really is something to behold IMHO. The bonus part is the power increase. With VDC it is kicking in a lot easier and more often than before also.

Again Tony, thank you very much for your time and effort (service/quality etc.).