View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 06:32 AM   #9727 (permalink)
ZCarMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhenderson View Post
Anyone here know anything about GoPro cameras? I want one for the spring but I dunno which one I should get. There seem to be a bunch of them and I need one that mounts on my Ptuning bracket.
Most have the Go Pro and a couple of us have the Contour Roam. Kirkster on here also has a different camera (can't remember the manufacturer). You'll find a variety of other cameras now coming online for similar recording with most using the suction mounts but the Go Pros as well as the Contour Roams have some other mounting options for motorcycle handlebars and things like that. Other 3rd party vendors have mounting solutions out there as well.

I did come across a mounting option for mounting a Go Pro using the tow hook:

Rennline GoPro Camera Tow Hook Mount-Rennline, Inc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyu6UplszS8

Last edited by ZCarMan; 02-23-2013 at 06:41 AM.