View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 07:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
tiger123
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 AT Tour/Sport/Nav
tiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramerz500 View Post
Sold my 370z last week and these are the last of what Ive got Z related and I'm selling them cheap to get them sold! Lets make a deal!
OEM Touring Leather Kneepads (Left and Right) $25 shipped
OEM Clear Touch button ignition (altima, maxima, murano, Z etc compatible) $15 shipped
OEM Black JDM Rear fog light place holder, can be used to replace a broken one or the '13 ugly red reflector $20 shipped
350z cargo net, fits 370z perfect just isnt stretch to be super tight but once filled works perfect $20 shipped
370z manuals folder/holder does not fit the glove box but can stored else where, free with any purchase or $5 shipped
OEM black metal license plate frame with two screw covers, and oem Z valve stem caps $25 shipped
Im located in North DFW and would be willing to meet to sell any of the items!!
I am interested in the OEM Black Metal License Plate Frame with stem caps. I live in Chicago, IL. Would you be willing to ship?
tiger123 is offline   Reply With Quote