View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 06:03 PM   #107 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Picked my car up.

-I noted some SMALL amounts of trash near the edges of a couple of panels, but otherwise the paint and matching was flawless. This is very minor, literally one pebble-ding and "more damage" would be present than that. I have seen new cars with similar on show-room floors (C6 'vette).

-Body panel alignment is excellent except for one side of the rear-bumper which they readily agreed to fix this Tuesday.

-One TPMS sensor is dead. It was new, and arrived that way, and none were available to replace it with in this area. It will be replaced at the same time the bumper is adjusted.

-Just looking at the car, the front tires/rims look to have more camber to them than I remember, and the car pushes a lot less in corners than I remember (A product of driving a Kia Optima for a month?). I really like how it feels, and I think it feels a lot more neutral than I remember it, again, maybe just in my head. Whatever the case, it reminds me a little of my old Z06. The front end feels "lighter" than I recall and weights up nicely in a corner and doesn't push. I like it.

-The Michelin PSS tires are what this car should have come with. Potenza's are pure junk compared to these. Very pleased. Maybe that's also part of the handling improvements, I bet so. Very good tire.

-Unless I discover something horrible, I'm keeping my 370. They replaced everything with OEM Nissan parts, and the paint job matches flawlessly as best I can tell, it would be stupid to flip the car 1 year into ownership when I don't have any equity in it and am trying to move later this year.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote