View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 05:25 PM   #15 (permalink)
tower74
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 ZL1 Camaro
tower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by My40thZ View Post
I just picked up a new 370ZAE I haven't picked up the car yet. I bought from a dealership with out test driving it. I am over seas in Afghanistan right now however, I will be returning home soon. I am very excited to be an owner of such a iconic vehicle. I live in the Destin area of florida. If there are any car clubs in or around the area please some contact me I would love to take a cruise and meet up with some fellow owners. I picked up a OEM titanium shift knob and a STS turbo system for the vehicle. I am on the fence with changing the exterior of the car. Seeing that is 1 of 1000 of this model I don't know if I could ever bring myself to doing so. We will see in the future. If I do change the outside look of the vehicle i will store all the original parts to her. She doesn't have a name yet we will see how she treats me after a few weeks of driving her. Hello everyone it is a please to be part of the club!
Congrats and welcome. I know STS is a cheaper kit but be warned. You need to remove the cats and add some resonators to release the kits true power. Trust me I know all about that kit and the headaches that can come with it. From the install to the tuning. I know talking with Marc that they have improved the kit from the one I had so good luck and enjoy her!!
tower74 is offline   Reply With Quote