View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 10:23 PM   #44 (permalink)
nmjaxx9
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370z
nmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheW3r3W0lf View Post
The Honda was running somewhere in the 280HP range on the Dyno and I would be a liar if I said I didn't miss the sound of boost. I had the car look completely stock so it always came as a surprise to other ricers how insane it was on acceleration.

The Nismo however feels so much higher build quality and is so pretty to look at. I catch myself staring at it outside my office and then remembering it's mine! They really made a good looking car and I get a ton of positive attention as opposed to Honda type attention.
Nismos def are sexy Ive heard many people say it I know it. And yeah I still prefer NA bolt ons tune, but with a Honda to make that kind of power you need to have boost.LOL Where as in a 370z throw a few bolt ons tune, quick cheap power and you are pretty much good to go.
nmjaxx9 is offline   Reply With Quote