View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 10:02 PM   #25 (permalink)
ZKraken22
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 Nissan 370Z 7AT
ZKraken22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
1. If you don't know who John Krafcik is vs Carl Ghosen? you shouldn't even be speaking about which cars have heritage. Go on wiki and learn the heritage you're talking about.
2.The gencoupe has NEVER targeted the Z from a commercial standpoint. It has targeted G37 and mustang directly. 3 series indirectly. The closest we"ve ever been as targets is the gencoupe owners try to tune there cars to be as fast as ours through intake, exhaust and tune.
3. You're in the other vehicles section. Why would Z news be here??? I hope you're not going troll on here cuz you will feel it in the end??? Just a warning.
1. I know who Carl Ghosen is and no i dont know john krafcik. Yes I did think it was someone in nissan in the higher up's who was simply throwing us a bone at a interview. So what. I can speak about what the hell i wanna speak about who are you to tell me what i should and shouldnt speak about? I'm sure a lot of people on this forum dont know who John Krafcik is, get a life that's pathic to pick a fight with me because i dont know who John Krafcik is. That does not take away my knowledge of cars.

2. A Magazine/ website have mentioned the Gencoupe in the same breath as the Z as a possible contender when the Gencoupe was gettin the extra HP. thats obviously something you missed Mr know it all. And no im not gonna go find the page and sentence.

3. I hit new posts like i always do and this was on the top. so no i didnt specifically go to the "other vehicles section" so thats why.

This guy is seriously threatening me on the computer? wow no im sorry i will never feel it in the end. Dont act like a girl because i dont respect the Gencoupe. Then you wanna pull the troll card like im suppose to care. I'm on here givng my opinion like everyone else. Weirdo