View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 09:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
chief_Roka
Base Member

Drives: '10 370z7at B.C.
chief_Roka is on a distinguished road
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeRay View Post
Good luck on the pay offs man! I have been debt free for 3 years now. If I have it I OWN IT! No payments anywhere. I have found that it is much less stressful and very blissful to know that I don't have to make payments to anyone. It's much easier to just wait a little while to get what I want when I have cash. You get better deals, and usually get more time to think about your decisions and purchases. Makes everything work better and in your favor.
As for the turbo or charger, I prefer chargers. Turbos have to spool up and with the amount of revs we use that can be a real bummer. They have come a LONG way since I owned my last one, but it was exactly that. After owning and installing several chargers they are what give me grins. Nitrous is a great thing to, but for street and road course cars it's not an option really.

I feel u. I hate credit cards myself. But whenever I go too long paying cash. My credit score drops. So if I need to make a big purchase? The rate goes up!
U need to keep something active. Which I really hate.

Anyway, I really wish u good luck on wipin that debt out Kannibul.
I sold my G35 to wipe out debt n the remainder of what was left is what I'm using to buy my Z in dec. Plus I'm saving. It would hav been nice to have my G and my Z. But I still have an altima 3.5se. I luv the vq35 so I guess I will just stillen mod the altima like I had the G35 coupe?
Hopefully by dec I will have saved enough to buy my car outright??
I'm thinkin of takin some money out for mods n finance around $11grand
chief_Roka is offline   Reply With Quote