View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 04:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearless_Z View Post
Haha, yea they're owned by Dell now. I've never had personal experience with their computers but a buddy of mine has the same desktop I'm wanting to build, except he built his to the extreme. His came out to 9k. Thats a little rediculous for me. Then again I'm talking about spending $4700 on one. I'm kinda stuck between the two but then again I'll probably regret not putting it in my car.
If you aren't gaming to that extreme, don't waste your money, your computer is obsolete the day you buy it...
And the Alienware name is about $1k
You can build a damn close Dell for a lot less, but no overclocking because the Bios doesn't allow it... May I suggest talking to XiP? I think he could point you in the right direction as for building a computer