View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 02:24 PM   #18 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Sim, kill them... Bash them on FB, and ask the mods to change your title to "BEWARE OF BAKER TUNING"
Have people call in saying they wanna place an order for something, and then call back and say... Yeahhh... You got a terrible review from this guy on the 370Z forum

I'll do it once I figure out what my google voice thing was (I can't call using my normal phone because I'm in their system because I used to service my car with them and they were good to me,) but you need to rape them and I stand behind you no matter how my experience was)