Thread: epoxy feed back
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 02:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheee! View Post
I have done this twice. I bought two kits (same size garage) for the first time and it went very well. Sorry, I don't have pics...

The trick is to do a 4ft square area and then toss the paint chips (to make it non slip) and then continue. Make sure the floor is SUPER clean and DRY!!! If there is any moisture it will lift. The second time I did the floor, I used one kit and it did a great job of covering the existing epoxy. The first attempt was good, but I had some moisture in the concrete so it lifted in places.
I've done this too, no pics because I was helping a friend do his, and the results were great!
It's really nice because we went up the sides of the garage too (they were concrete) and now to wash his garage he pulls the hose in and calls it a day