View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 01:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
dP3NGU1N
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 PW sport 6mt
dP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud of

^^^ THat was the article that I was thinking of. I saw the same thing in another thread. Like I said, very informative but hard to apply real world when comparing say, monotube-monotube. Like you mention in the very beginning, not all monotubes are constructed the same and this is a very general article on which performs better in certain situations.

But if you get into specifics between different monotube solutions there seems to be no readily available way to tell which one is better other than the brand name and cost. One would assume the higher cost yields you a finer result and more robust product, however, many of us know that is simply not always the case. Is there a way to determine quality between coilovers of different brands but similar design (mono, twin, etc).
dP3NGU1N is offline   Reply With Quote