View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 09:25 PM   #17 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

I've seen that user name on MY350, but I can't tell you if it's the exact same person since it's Ebay. "Subrwho" is supposedly Ryan, and he is a member on this site. Contact Nic and Ryan directly. Their contact info is on the CiNcity Designs website.

It is quite surprising the back of one of the headlights would get cracked. I shipped the items using the same packaging I got from them. One of the boxes was a large baby seat and the other was Nissan's original box for the headlight. This was months ago, so I do not know what has happened since. Working with them definitely takes quite a bit of patience. I made a deposit in Feb., the project started late April, and it took about a month for me to get the headlights. This is before I was aware of other modders like 180|Custom.