View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 09:06 PM   #123 (permalink)
Equinox
Track Member

Drives: 06 Porsche Carrera S
Equinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyz10 View Post
How can you even compare a 400whp to a 350hp at the crank? sorry but you sounded like some kinda ign%%@*t!
I said satisfying, and as an aside, fast. lol. It didn't help that it was FWD and had 225 tires, and the Nismo is RWD with 285 tires. Obviously the 370 seems very tame because of this. I'm just sad, and expressing it, that's all. Twin turbo please lol. 370ZX

Nick, here's older pictures of the car:
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showt...=%5BEquinox%5D

And mods...
'07 MS3 GT, Black SOLD
Bolt-ons: Xede EMS(18psi), Ported and Polished KO4 Turbo, Clipped Turbine Wheel, Larger Billet Compressor Wheel, Corksport FMIC, PG Exhaust Manifold, CP-E Downpipe back (no cats) exhaust, Forge Bypass Valve, TWM Short Shifter w/ solid bushings, TRZ Rear Motor Mount
Rice: 18" Volk TE37 Time Attacks(Black and Red), ProSports Boost Gauge, AEM UEGO AFR Gauge, Lotek Triple Dash Pod, Optima Yellow-top Drycell, AutoEXE Shift Knob, A'PEXi Turbo Timer, Red Valve Cover, Shaved Mazdaspeed Emblem, Shaved Side-moldings

It's the Xede EMS that added 80whp by itself.
'13 Subaru WRX STi | '06 Porsche 911 Carrera S (SOLD) | '96 Mazda RX-7 6.0L V8 RHD (SOLD) | '09 Nissan Nismo #0058 (SOLD)

Last edited by Equinox; 09-29-2009 at 09:10 PM.
Equinox is offline   Reply With Quote