View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 10:28 PM   #175 (permalink)
TheW3r3W0lf
Base Member

Drives: 2012 Z34 Nismo- SOLD
TheW3r3W0lf is a jewel in the roughTheW3r3W0lf is a jewel in the roughTheW3r3W0lf is a jewel in the rough

Not too long ago my mother called me frantic because her car (also a Nissan) would not start after she went grocery shopping. After some basic troubleshooting she realized that she never had a pair of fuzzy dice hanging from her rearview mirror and then it hit her.. She had gone to the same color, same generation Altima in the parking lot that was not hers, put all the groceries in the trunk and tried to drive away. The key unlocked the trunk and turned the ignition but the transponder was obviously different so she didn't steal another person's car that day. My mother knows nothing about cars and is known a time or two to try and get into any pearl white car with 4 doors in the parking lot.

That said..

My mother came up to visit me after months and saw the Z in the garage. Her words "Oohh that is a pretty Nissan! Is that the new Z?" My mother was more excited to see the Z than she was me.

I don't care what anyone says about my car ever again.. If anyone can't recognize my car I can tell them how even my old mama knows a Z when she sees one!
TheW3r3W0lf is offline   Reply With Quote