View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 10:21 PM   #2907 (permalink)
CDepp
Track Member

Drives: sideways
CDepp is a splendid one to beholdCDepp is a splendid one to beholdCDepp is a splendid one to beholdCDepp is a splendid one to beholdCDepp is a splendid one to beholdCDepp is a splendid one to beholdCDepp is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Started my GT Mat install, after receiving confirmation I could get a great deal on some more of their high quality butyl product (I only had two sample squares). Rather than use any of the 50mil or 80mil product tonight, I just installed the two butyl squares. I'm scheduled to get the rest of the butyl on Friday. I'll do as much as I can with that and then fill in with the 80mil product before moving to the 50mil.

Nissan 370Z Forum - JARblue's Album: GT Mat

( Click to show/hide )
Before

After #1

After #2
Nice patch work!

Funny story: When I was running the cables for my rear-view mirror backup camera, I had to take all that out as well. I found an intact Cheeze-It under all the foam padding and plastic pieces. It was either a white cheddar, or had been in there so long it turned white.