View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 09:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default GTA Group Buy for Z1 Oil Cooler kits!

Hi guys trying to gauge interest in an oil cooler group buy for the up coming season

So in talks with Z1 they need to know how many units of each size before they give us the group buy price. But for ball park price I will show the list price of the kits from there website.

Also there is a local shop in the GTA area that will be taking the delivery if we can get this to happen with good numbers. This will allow us to go with freight shipping (all on one big skid, shipped on a transport truck to the shop) which will also help on shipping costs.

So this thread is to gain interest in how many of us would like to get in on this, however it is only a feeler. I am not taking money or deposits just trying to help organize this and make it happen. Once we have a good number of people and figure out final prices etc. then the info for payment will be given out to take this to the next step.

Website Prices ($USD) all prices are + shipping

19-row kit - $398
25-row kit - $468
34-row kit - $558

I will start a list below, please include your name and which size kit you are interested in.

If you have any other questions feel free to send me a PM or post here in the thread