View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 09:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
P-Kidd
Base Member

Drives: 2013 370Z
P-Kidd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyguns View Post
Take a look at this,My sub enclosure build! complete Morel setup and it rocks. I'm a music lover, right Matt (he's been in my media room) I haven't one complaint with the setup. The bass is deep and tight, the mids hit hard and the highs are clean and crisp. I am planning on moving the tweeters to the cover for the mirror, being that highs are directional reflecting off the windshield is not really great for imaging, don't get me wrong it does sound great, but I like to tinker. So for what it will cost me to do, it is so minimal, it can't hurt to try. If she likes good clean audio with proper bass, then in my opinion 2 10's will be over kill, These 8's really hit nice. If your interested in going with one 10, I still have my corner unit for sale. Make a offer.
two 10's will be an over kill!!! I have one 10" JL W3 in a zenclosure. It hits hard... but takes up more space than I anticipated. What's the price on the corner unit? (if he's not interested)