View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 08:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
MeetJoeAsian
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 350Z to G35c to 370Z
MeetJoeAsian is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru_Asiatik View Post
from what i can tell white turns yellowish after long term exposure to the sun
yup....I've had a 350Z and a G35c both in pearl white...the problem is the white is they look different on different materials: they look different on plastic than on metal...and they're pretty noticeable too if you compare your bumper with your body panel...and with the white, if you plan to put the 3M protector on your panels, those areas will turn yellow quick...however, white is hella sexy to look at...from afar, you won't notice the different shades..only when you walk up to it....

I remember the brand new pear white Toyota Avalon we had on my lot a few years ago...after it's been on the lot for about 6-8 months, you could REALLY tell the yellowness in the bumper...

The gray of the 370Z is actually very nice looking...I've never been a fan of gray because it's a darker shade of silver, and every manufacturer has a silver...and I think silver is the ugliest color on the Z...I used to think the car was so ugly looking, but then I realized that I didn't like the car because it was a silver color, just didn't look nice...however, the pearl white looks just freaking damn nice...

the gray, however, will pretty much the same dirty or clean...it holds up against dirt pretty well...
MeetJoeAsian is offline   Reply With Quote