View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 08:31 PM   #67 (permalink)
KillerBee370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with passion
KillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by w0rM View Post
I pretty much just wait for the idle to drop to normal. I don't usually get too crazy driving in the mornings but I don't make any special effort to drive like a granny.

P.S. I had remote start on my 350z. I miss it some times. Hard to beat a pre-warmed car on a cold day.
It's great fun to run out in your underwear first thing in the morning when there's a light sprinkling of ice cold dew only to find that you somehow forgot how on earth to operate your unlock button. Then you finally figure it out and hop in being careful not to let your bare back hit the Antarctic leather seat back while starting the car to warm up while you run back inside only to find that now you must fumble for the front door key.

Yeah I don't see the point of the remote start
KillerBee370 is offline   Reply With Quote