View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 06:29 PM   #529 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elperuano View Post
I have no problem with fuel at 540hp. Not sure why u would think every boosted ride has this problem yet doesn't know it??? And about the gauges, well that kind of defeats the purpose of even having them in the first place. If calibrated correctly they should work just fine. I datalog thru uprev and lookin at the gauge it's fine. 6k miles n runnin strong
You data log what through UpRev? (Fuel Pressure) or Air/Fuel ratio? We are not having a problem with air/fuel, we are dropping fuel pressure. The reason I said most people do not know if fuel pressure is dropping is due to the fact that you cannot monitor fuel pressure through the UpRev software. That being said, please elaborate. How is your fuel system setup? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote