View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 02:04 PM   #1903 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
Dude, why bother with certain people bro, just put them on your ignore list, seriously bro. I dont got time for BS.
I am ok with Isamu... he is a fun dude, just wanna mess around with him on this one but nothing serious, he knows about it too....

I think~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
when i make diys i never ask for reps. reason being, im here to provide my experience and expertise (if you want to call it that) for the help i got while i was a newb long time ago.

im just giving back to the internet community.

this is another reason why i never pay to sponsor a car forum. i hope the info and the existance of this character 'kenchan' keeps the forum entertained and informed.
And I wouldn't mind sponsor a buddy like you...