View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 01:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
Yeah I feel ya on that one, I changed out the CSC on my 99 S10 back in the day. It was way more difficult than it should have been because it was dropped 3" and the guy that had it before me hadn't cut the driveshaft, so it was jammed into the rear diff. When I finally got it off bits and pieces or my gears fell out of the housing. I had to replace the whole rear end, cut and balance the driveshaft, and THEN do the CSC. Major PITA.

Sent from my iPizzle using magic and new-fangled science stuff
see thats exactly what im talking about.... i know i wont have a problem like that and with the driveshaft... but bringing down the tranny is still a nightmare for me.... ive already put her in hibernation mode.... gave her a wash and covered her... now the wait begins.... imma miss driving her for 2 months

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***

Last edited by simota1; 02-20-2013 at 01:44 PM.
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote