View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 12:43 PM   #1852 (permalink)
ZMan8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 370z 40th M6
ZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
goooodam everyone!

mr.gale- hahahaha, yah, and he's an arsehole too imo. undermine my DIY like that? wtf.

mr. alcheng- i created that thread, how to replace a failed lock. he has his own thread about the fuse pull. i already mentioned in my thread long time ago to check out the other options such as fritz's brown wire cut, or the fuse pull for the known permanent fix. i just dont know the long term effect of those 2 options.

loled@ only understanding med english. that's a benefit imo. sometimes best NOT to know.

hello, mr.zman- sounds good that you are keeping busy with new career! hope all is going well and people are nice.

goodam, ms. bc!

taffyapples are not middle-aged sort of rounded people, im talking waay over weight and those that can't support themselves and rely on government (rest of us) for help. i hate those that expect others to help and take things for granted. if they're seriously trying to get themselves out of taffyappleland, then i wouldn't mind helping. But there needs ot be a goal and roadmap to recovery. i dont think they know what those terms mean.

lol@ mr.mu pmessy moods.
everything is great so far

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2