View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 10:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
tommyguns
Track Member

Drives: 370Z/Sport/Black/MT
tommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to all

Take a look at this,My sub enclosure build! complete Morel setup and it rocks. I'm a music lover, right Matt (he's been in my media room) I haven't one complaint with the setup. The bass is deep and tight, the mids hit hard and the highs are clean and crisp. I am planning on moving the tweeters to the cover for the mirror, being that highs are directional reflecting off the windshield is not really great for imaging, don't get me wrong it does sound great, but I like to tinker. So for what it will cost me to do, it is so minimal, it can't hurt to try. If she likes good clean audio with proper bass, then in my opinion 2 10's will be over kill, These 8's really hit nice. If your interested in going with one 10, I still have my corner unit for sale. Make a offer.
09 Sport / MB / 6sd / Nismo"R" Intake / Eibach Pro Kit / Z1 25 row cooler / JWT LW FW / New Short Block 3/11/11 /H&R 15fr 20rr/DBA 4000/FI CB with 12"res./Morel/JL/"Division"mod/SPC/EcuTek/M370/ZEX C SHOT/ART's/NRG

Last edited by tommyguns; 02-19-2013 at 10:49 PM.
tommyguns is offline   Reply With Quote