View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 08:58 PM   #88 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

I've heard of people slamming their foot on the dead pedal in an auto trying to press the clutch pedal, but never driving an auto with 2 feet. I can see the benefits of it on the track. Like with a lot of things, I think it comes down to execution more than anything else. The better option is the one you feel more comfortable with. If you can do both effectively, then just do what you feel like doing.

Personally the only time I ever use both feet in my auto is when I'm launching at the drag strip. Other than that it's just the right foot for me.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote