View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 04:34 PM   #200 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCCLXXZ View Post
^ really 100k miles? I mean come on, I would expect to service your engine and FI system every 50k miles at 625hp. Clutch, brakes, all wear and tear items... There isn't any turn key forced induced car running 600+hp that can run to 100k with only oil changes. For the price, bang for the buck!

Not to mention that I and many others will have moved on from the 370 long before 100K is hit... forced induced or na

Nick J.
I know, I'm just saying that I don't want to deal with my engine blowing up and having to fork out the thousands to fix it.

More than likely, this car won't hit 40K miles for me, it'll either sit in a garage and be driven around occasionally, or be sold off later when I want something else, or, worst case, wrecked.

It's all a balancing act.