View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 06:23 PM   #1699 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hi ms bc i think because he's in the styling industry with glasses and shades and respects apple for stylish things.

i mean, even the power adapter for my MBP is stylish and well thought out. has cord windup arms that pops out from the corners and has a clip to hold the cord together. it also separates at the dongle so you can use just plug in the dongle to the outlet and connect to my mac (magnetic connection too), or the extension power cord to the dongle to the mac. just smartly made, unlike all the pc laptops that ive dealt with at work. at least my current thinkpad seems to work as it should unlike dell or hp or toshiba or vaio or fujitsu, or etc. i hate pc's.
Lol!! I agree! Apple makes it feel like a present every time you use the products!! I have yet to get a Mac desk or lap top. Lol! When my pc died i went to walmart and bought a E Machine!! 300 bucks and 2 hours and i was back online (college)! get lots of use of my Ipad!
HEY! Maybe you can help me! Need a way to transfer pics from my 7d to my ipad when we go to alaska this summer. I looked at a Apple site but confusion set in. Camera takes a compact flash card....so either card reader or camera cord would work. Ideas? Suggestions?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
awesome!

my wife's making us croquette's.

We hade fried potatoes, onions, and kielbasa and Moscato too!