View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 06:10 PM   #1696 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
how come alcheng didn't hop on that "apple products are sub par money sucking electronics crap" bus?!? And pigs are cute...comparing them to taffy apples is just plain rood! Lol!!!

ewwwwww!
hi ms bc i think because he's in the styling industry with glasses and shades and respects apple for stylish things.

i mean, even the power adapter for my MBP is stylish and well thought out. has cord windup arms that pops out from the corners and has a clip to hold the cord together. it also separates at the dongle so you can use just plug in the dongle to the outlet and connect to my mac (magnetic connection too), or the extension power cord to the dongle to the mac. just smartly made, unlike all the pc laptops that ive dealt with at work. at least my current thinkpad seems to work as it should unlike dell or hp or toshiba or vaio or fujitsu, or etc. i hate pc's.