View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 06:08 PM   #70 (permalink)
scruffydog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with his eyes close
scruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazicon View Post
Like I tell the G37 guys that put Skyline badging on their cars.................We don't live in Japan.

Then next, you didn't want a Nismo because you would have thrown the performance parts out, once again you didn't REALLY want a Nismo.
Wow, you're a pretty closed minded person. If I did really wanted a Nismo and actually bought one, I would still throw out all those performance parts as I would want to upgrade to better ones. It doesn't mean I didn't want a Nismo version. People mod their Nismo 370z with the same mods I have on my car ALL THE TIME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazicon View Post
Why does this thread even exist?

Would I put Nismo badging on my Sport because I wanted the auto instead of the 6mt? No, not even if I went to all the effort to make it a Nismo wannabe.
You're not making any sense anymore. Did I get an AUTO? It's like IF I did started off with a NISMO 370z and started putting all the Touring Package stuff back in (because it wasn't offered) then are you saying I never wanted a Nismo 370z to begin with? What I really want is a Touring + Nav and not a NISMO? - That makes no sense at all.

I wanted both the Nismo body kit and the Touring package, in the end of it, regardless of which car I would have started with, it's the same result.