View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 05:21 PM   #68 (permalink)
scruffydog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with his eyes close
scruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazicon View Post
Then he didn't want a Nismo in the first place end of story.
Not true at all. I wanted all the luxuary features with amenities just like the one straight from Japan. If you do a search on the JDM Nismo 370z, they even have a front 180 camera as an option.

I just decided to convert a Fully loaded Sport/Touring/Nav one to Nismo rather than to spend my first 3 years driving in a bare minimal standard features as my daily driver.

I've actually researched a lot to see what separated the Nismo trim from all the other Base/Sport Models and how much I would have to spend in both situations, created BOM of parts I need to order, etc.

Turns out most of the Performance related stuff even if I have gotten a NISMO 370z, I would have thrown most those things out and have upgraded it. (I.E. Suspension -> KW V3, Sways -> Whiteline, Exhaust, etc, etc)

Back in 2008 when I first saw the 370z in the car show room floor. I fell in love with the Alcantara/Leather seats with the integrated Climate Control to the nav. I'm not trying to talk down about the Nismo but the Nismo they sold here lacked all of those features.

Last edited by scruffydog; 02-19-2013 at 05:46 PM.