View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 05:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zefaulter View Post
A lot of "unethical practice". That's what my lawyer says. Even though I saw bad reviews about them I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt. Big mistake. Big f***ing mistake.
Unfortunately I can't divulge too much information for now.
My advice is to steer clear of these people.
On another note, don't you think the price is a little too high for that year/model?
Thanks

Ya I have read the reviews before to just I know I will not be going there that is for sure! I only know of them because everytime I looked up 40ths on autotrader in out area they were pretty much the only one sometimes to even have an add for one. I knew right away that they were obviously USA model 40ths and thought it was shady for them not to advertise them as that! A dealer in my area sells USA model cars and they let everyone know with nothing to hide or not tell you till you sign the dotted line. I like that about them and have had 2 friends use them