View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 05:01 PM   #157 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eighties Meta View Post
well where I work it's BMW and Audi, BMW 328, audi a4, a6 even some huge BMW 750. They all basically have the same thing to say, "why did you buy that?" and my response is always the same. "I'm only trying to make myself and the honey in the passeger seat happy". Besides one co-worker bought a brand new 328I, says it's something like 265hp but he put no money down and pays 815/month and his total price was 53k. he's cool not your typical BMW driver but my god I can't believe they even financed him with no money down, thats ridiculous. thats a joke to me. I bought mine used with 5k on it my monthly is $281 which is like not even having a car payment. I'd rather not pay for a name plus I'm pretty sure mine smokes those cars anyway.
Probably stuck him with a high interest rate......so more money for them.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote