View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 03:29 PM   #16 (permalink)
HT Rambler
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2009 370z red auto
HT Rambler is on a distinguished road

The main problem is you come and ask for suggestions and most suggest that if you pay an arm and a leg for a wheel it's better. Then when you ask why they cant answer. if you have any experience in the manufacturing world and or business world you would soon find out that that is just not true.
Like someone said you have all age groups, diff tastes etc... but just listen to the replies and you can pick the uninformed ones. They are they first to tell you pay 8000 or 10000 dollars for a set of rims that go on a 33000 car, seems kinda dumb if you ask me. kinda like the guy that has a benz living in an apartment. nothing wrong with that if that is what you choose just doesnt make since to the avrg. guy.
Now if you own a 100,000 car like some folks i can see that being spent on wheels it's all proportion(sp). Pick the wheels you like check the reputation of the manufacturer and go for it. you will never get a straight answer from anyone as to why this wheel is better than that wheel,it's simply choice.
I am a bussiness owner and i wish some of these carts were buyers in my world i could retire quickly!!! go and talk to some people that are deep into oil development , plastic, tires you will be shocked. The list goes on and on. but sure as the sun will shine some 15 year old will quickly jump in and tell you "you get what you pay for"
HT Rambler is offline   Reply With Quote