View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 01:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
NickTurnon
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 BS 7AT 370z
NickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to NickTurnon

You can get your whole car wrapped from someone off craigslist for $500-800 bucks. Now, do you trust them? Thats up for you to decide.

I am stubborn and like to do things myself. So if I wanted to vinyl my car, i would buy a roll and do it myself. But thats just me...

Anyways, the vinyl will show all the rock chips and scratches that your hood and front bumper have. For a proper vinyl job, those flaws will need to be touched up, or the vinyl will look funny.

Anyways, vinyl comes in so many colors that if you have a white car and decide to go black, you can get a gloss black and it will cost much less then paint and will look nearly identical.