View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 12:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
chrischhorn
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Juke Nismo RS
chrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird244 View Post
19 Inch BELLO MATTE BLACK UNDERCUT Rim Wheel (Rim) and Tire Packages for your 2009 NISSAN 370Z WITH SPORT PACKAGE - Wheel and Tire Packages - Rim and Tire Packages for your Car, Truck or SUV with Free Shipping from Performance Plus Wheel and Tire

^ That is the wheel. Im trying to get a wheel+tire package but I don't even know which tires to get seeing that some are different sizes? I have the sports pkg breaks. Im not sure what they are called but theyre black and sais "NISSAN" on it. That's all I can really tell you
I'm seeing if they can reformate the 8.5 diameter to 9.5/10 for front and 10.5/11 for rears. Is that safe?
Buying knock off brand wheels then having them widened is a terrible idea. They aren't built for that. Name brand wheels have better quality and COULD handle being cut and rewelded since they are made with quality materials. Knock off brands will be weaker/cheaper metals to make em will probably use the welds that were used to widen them to crack and seperate. If you can avoid doing it and just gettin the widths and offsets you want then great. Mike the Powdercoater on this forum had his 350z wheels wideneds for track but those are made by RAYs. Definitely high quality wheels and Mike probably has an extremely high quality welder he can trust.

R.I.P. 8/01/13 1SlowZ
One day I'll have another....
chrischhorn is offline   Reply With Quote