View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 12:15 PM   #38 (permalink)
scruffydog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with his eyes close
scruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mults View Post
OP, I would do whatever you want that makes you happy. However, in the event that you ever decide to sell it, I would devulge that it is a Nismo clone. Some people won't care, but on the odd chance that someone feels that they are getting a factory Nismo, it may come back to bite you in the Nismo!
I think either way it's gonna suck because I got a sport/Touring, and if i do decide to sell it as a Sport/Touring and something happens to a body panel to the new owner and they want to go thru insurance for replacement.

They're gonna have a hard time with pairing up the Sport/touring parts with this Nismo body kit as a lot of the parts won't fit and insurance company will only tread my car like sports/touring model.