View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 10:29 AM   #26 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G37Sam View Post
Borrowed a 370Z last weekend and the same thing happened to me, said I had 50 miles left with 3 dots, then shat itself in the middle of the road, was no fun.
Yeah, it was THE weirdest thing, I was going up a hill, going 45-50, then I noticed power cut for half a second, looked down, RPMs were fine, so I thought somehow I hit limp mode... But the oil was at 180, so I started to pull over, (cut people off to make that immediate right turn) and it didn't make it I tried to roll down out of the way every time traffic died for 10 seconds.
God that scared the shít out of me because I put the hazards on but people are known for FLYING up that hill, and I just clenched and hit the brake over and over praying they'd know I was broken down