View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 09:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
Slimjim41792
Base Member

Drives: Black 370z Nismo
Slimjim41792 is on a distinguished road
Default Question on which center console to get for my nismo

Hey guys, I have a 2010 nismo and I've had it for 3 years now but its so damn plain inside so I wanna do a few things to make it look better inside atleast. I was thinking about getting a center console unit but I don't know which one to get, I was thinking about going by the dealership today to see if I can get the OEM one that comes instead of the spare compartment I have in the center unit, I just really like the way the OEM one looks and I want to take out that spare compartment. Truth be told actually I don't really need nav, I have it on my phone and I guess its alot of $$ to add nav. My question is it worth it to buy the OEM one? What does the OEM offer really besides the NAV/Audio etc. I'm looking for my center console to hook up to my iphone, play videos/music and also I want it to look good obviously. I really just wanted to get rid of the spare compartment because it looks so tacky, but if need be i'll just go with an aftermarket one and put it where the audio unit goes and keep the compartment, what do you recommend I do?

Last edited by Slimjim41792; 02-19-2013 at 09:28 AM.
Slimjim41792 is offline   Reply With Quote