Thread: Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 09:14 PM   #409 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost View Post
I got the impression it was the governor. Which, it would be a little silly when youre going to snipe someone to not pick out one of the leaders, but wutev, it's tv.
yea exactly... of course i don't think they saw Rick over to their left but there were plenty of other targets, granted who he sniped was one of the closest if my recollection of the topology is accurate (assuming he didn't notice Michone not too far away). my question is... why bother shooting at all? why not just drive the "tank" in and GTFO? seems kinda wasteful to me other than he got a massive stiffy from the whole thing. i just feel sorry for the guy who had to ride back with him... i'm sure that wasn't, pleasant