Thread: Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 10:19 AM   #402 (permalink)
The Dimer
Track Member

Drives: 2010 PW 370z
The Dimer has a spectacular aura aboutThe Dimer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
I think the Governor & his men had the high ground and advantage. They were pretty far away and had cover. The guard tower guy had the high ground, another was in the thick brush/woods and the governor had both flanks covered. If you notice, no one really shot at the governor with any attempt at precision. Rick's group was essentially in the open and unprepared for a fire fight. As far as marksmanship, I know its just a show, but it would kind of make sense that shooting a predictable target like a walker, would be a lot easier to take down than someone who is shooting back at you with an equally accurate rifle. To my knowledge, this is the first time Carl has been in a real fire fight against living people. It would also make sense that the governor's plan wasn't to kill everyone there.
Solid reply. I wonder his purpose of terrorizing the group vs killing them is, though. In the comics he has a pretty clear purpose when he gets to the prison.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2