View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 11:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
Equinox
Track Member

Drives: 06 Porsche Carrera S
Equinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant future
Default LED Headlights - Getting Ripped off on Ebay

Hey guys, I need a little advice.

I purchased some Cincity Designs style LED 370z headlights. Blacked out and LED lined, on ebay, the link is below. That was back in July 27, and I still haven't gotten anything. I messaged him about it last month, and he said he noticed a crack in the back of one of the headlights and had to buy a new set, re paint and re LED the one headlight. When he told me this, he implied they were already done. I then waited for the item, by 17 September, I sent him another email asking where the item was or if he had a tracking number, and I have gotten no response since. Today I sent him a message demanding repayment for the item, as this is getting ridiculous. Hopefully ebay seller Subrwho is on this freakin forum. What would you do in this situation?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...7151&viewitem=

Item: 120451097151
'13 Subaru WRX STi | '06 Porsche 911 Carrera S (SOLD) | '96 Mazda RX-7 6.0L V8 RHD (SOLD) | '09 Nissan Nismo #0058 (SOLD)