View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 09:02 AM   #23 (permalink)
Equinox
Track Member

Drives: 06 Porsche Carrera S
Equinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant future

Oh I did do the dyno, I was the FIRST to be dyno'd, right after Russell took his 300zx super car of the rack. I was even the horsepower leader in 370z section for almost the entire dyno until a 370z with stillen exhaust and intake and test pipes came in and pulled a 291whp. My sad sad car made the exact same numbers as the stock coupes despite the "NISMO Catback and ECU tune" I swear that Nissan is lying about the 350bhp number. It has to be the same as the coupe - because I dyno'd at 274whp, and just between you and me, I did even have K&N drop in filters. So 4 of that HP could have been that. lol. Sadface.

Oh and Dustin, no feelings were hurt, I was just pumped about the showing and would have loved to show everyone putting big brakes and exhaust on a 370z in the shop. I'm sure it would have gotten a good showing. I appreciate you inviting me, although I was never able to actually figure out which one of the blue shirt guys was you. To be completely honest though, I really felt like the show was just a 300zx fest, and everyone else was second class citizen lol. I don't blame anyone though, twin turbo is twin turbo, ya know.
'13 Subaru WRX STi | '06 Porsche 911 Carrera S (SOLD) | '96 Mazda RX-7 6.0L V8 RHD (SOLD) | '09 Nissan Nismo #0058 (SOLD)

Last edited by Equinox; 09-29-2009 at 09:11 AM.
Equinox is offline   Reply With Quote