View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 09:08 AM   #2081 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simota1 View Post
yes it does man!!!!! actually its not all that great.... our cars cant make it in the south.... thats where the beauty is... but recently the road construction has limited us to using only the central and northern areas ill take pics still
Awesome still looking forward to pics of the north

Quote:
Originally Posted by simota1 View Post
btw guys... i got a email from daytona... he said that top secret made a mistake with taken his order for me... apparently they stopped making top secret oil caps as a whole... and have no future plans making them... shieettttt!!! i asked him if he could maybe get an arc one instead...? but idk i really like uniformity.... time for scavenger hunting a top secret cap
That sucks dude hope you can find a cap to keep the theme you have going GL