View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 02:09 AM   #6 (permalink)
Ztoon
Track Member

Drives: '09 370a7
Ztoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in Kamloops, and the RCMP told me if you're running summers before mid April, you must carry chains if leaving city limits, otherwise they'll ticket you.
Seems kind of a **** move with this amazing weather, but I guess they've got to keep their quota.
I throw a set in the back, although with my drop, there's no way I'd ever get those suckers on.