View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 08:17 PM   #1033 (permalink)
NeverBoneStck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2008 G37 S
NeverBoneStck is on a distinguished road

Sorry Bro ... Been there done that .. If u have to creep through Craig's list to get laid in any country other than the U.S.A. or to find a mistress someone has some serious problems with women .. I have traveled all over Asia and all u have to do is go to a bar or night club . If your that desperate BackPage.com is the way to go .. Even here in Hawaii I just smile an have Asian puxxy coming home with me .. Good luck man !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxr750 View Post
Thats were your wrong in most of the asian countries craigslists ads are real, there are some that fake with models picture stolen from other sights, but many others are real.

In most of the major cities they also have many nightclubs where asian women can hook up with western men. From what have encountered hong kong and shanghai have the best places to hook up.

Ask any single friends or military buddies that have either served duty in asia or have traveled and spent weeks or months in asia on bussiness.

It is quite easy and common for guys to hook up with a asian girl friend or mistress for their term or stay in asia and simply spit ways when the assignment is up.